Monday, May 21, 2007
Nature around us

"To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug."
-Hellen Keller

Have you ever gone outside one night just to stare at those glittering stars? Have you ever played in the street while the rain is pouring on you and felt happy? Have you ever walked under a cherry blossom tree and got amazed by the leaves that fell on you?

On the first two, I did! It’s a simple thing but then those simple things made me happy in times when I’m disappointed or feeling down. And the third one is my wish. I’m really looking forward on that day when I’ll be able to go to Japan and be amazed by that lovely tree.

I’m such a nature lover. Nature gives me the joy, the love, the peace and the hope I need. I can’t even imagine life without it.

Isn’t it wonderful to have these beautiful things around us? Even those little things like the raindrops on your face, the songs of the birds, the rainbow in the sky or the grass in your feet make the world a better place to live in.

I’m truly happy that Heavenly Father has given us this nature we have now. It always reminds me of He’s great love for us.

[Along with this post, I wanna share you a children’s song that inspired me to write this entry. It’s entitled “Heavenly Father Loves Me”]

Whenever I hear the song of a bird
Or look at the blue, blue sky
Whenever I feel the rain on my face
Or the wind as it rushes by
Whenever I touch a velvet rose
Or walk by a lilac tree
I’m glad that I live in this beautiful world
Heave’ly Father created for me

He gave me my eyes that I might see
The colors of butterfly wings
He gave me ears that I might hear
The magical sound of things
He gave my heart, my mind, my life
I thank Him reverently
With all these creations which I am a part
Yes I know Heave’ly Father loves me

Labels:



Photobucket on 2:48 PM