Tuesday, May 22, 2007
4 Wonder Years


"I am a part of all that I met."

-Alfred Lord Tennyson


I went to school (the one where I studied high school) yesterday since our adviser last year asked us to help her do some cleaning because it’s "Brigada Eskwela" this week. Honestly I wasn’t really willing to go but then I remembered that I haven’t got my diploma yet. So I had no choice but to go there.

As I went upstairs to our room, I suddenly heard a familiar scream... "Gwapo!". I easily recognized that those were my classmates screaming. Hell! I missed that label. Only 50 persons call me that. And they're my beloved classmates.

After I heard them call me, I hurriedly went downstairs again since they were all in Science Building and not in our old room. Then I hastily helped them cover some old visuals and diorama 'cause I thought our last year adviser will give me my diploma as soon as I finish my work. But then she didn't give it right away for some reasons I really don’t know. So I had a very long time to chat with my classmates again.

It's great seeing them all again. Well, not all actually since some weren't able to come. But those that were there yesterday, I really had so much fun talking and laughing with them again like the old times. Oh man! I really missed those times when we will all just talk and laugh together until our next subject teacher comes. The topics were really not important as long as it's funny and we all know it. Haha... it’s such a good feeling remembering those stuffs.

Wow...now I really miss them all. I do miss all the wacky stuffs we usually, all the jokes, the games, the talk...everything!

Before leaving the school, I looked at our old classroom. It made me smile. It reminded me that it's the place where I spent almost 12 hours of my life 5 days a week with the people I learned to love as my own family.

Now we will live our separate lives again but I'm sure we'll all... I mean ALL... meet again after 10 years. That's our promise. We will keep it.


[Some of our photos in high school during our Senior year]


-Balayan, Batangas-

before my G. Kalikasan Pageant Night


-Jill's House-

first shooting for our Movie Project


-Cavite National High School-

Graduation Day


-Cavite National High School-

After our Grad

-Montano Hall-

Our Last Outing Together

Labels: , ,



Photobucket on 5:39 PM