Saturday, June 16, 2007
A New Beginning


"I like waking up in the morning and realizing that i have a new day to face. It makes me feel that i have another chance to prove my worth."

-NhiL

I started my college life already last wednesday. Unlike what i expected before, it was really tiring and a bit confusing.

It was my 4th day in class today. I really don't know if my past few days in that University is exciting and fun or NOT.

There are things that really make me think that it was a big mistake to go and study at the place. But then, there are also things that make me feel to stay there like forever.

_________________________________________________________

To someone:

I'm really glad that i met you. You may not know how I feel whenever you talk to me but i wanna tell you that you really make me happy. You're the only thing that makes me realize why i need to stay in that place. Thank you for that.

Labels: , ,



Photobucket on 7:33 PM