Wednesday, December 26, 2007
For time and all eternity

"Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry."

-Tom Mullen

After so many years of surmounting problems and trials together, my sister, Darlyn, and now brother-in-law, Gilverth, finally decided to become as one and be sealed for time and all eternity as they exchanged vow last Friday, December 21, 2007.

I was really happy seeing my sister marry an amazing guy which has the same faith and standards as we have.

I've been a witness to their roller coaster love story. I've seen them in their happiest and darkest days together. And honestly speaking, i once dreamed of writing their story in a book because it was really different from any other love story i, or maybe even you, have ever seen or heard. And who knows? Maybe i'll be able to do it someday.

The wedding was simple yet holy and sacred. In fact, my sister even told me that what's more important is the ordinance that they did inside the temple rather than the celebration of the wedding itself. And indeed, my sister was right.
It was such a wonderful event.





We are really ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY now

[though Kuya Toto, my 2nd to the eldest sister's hubby, and Dale, his son, were missing. Where could they be? Eating again? lol]

Labels: , , ,



Photobucket on 6:47 PM